Invoice Administrator - 6 month contract
Invoice Administrator / Order Processing - Engineering Service Department
Sutton in Ashfield
£17,000 - £20,000
**Initially offered as a 6 month contract**
Our client is a global company who are looking to recruit an Invoice Administrator to join their stable friendly team. You will be responsible for processing service orders through the service system in an efficient and effective manner.
- To work closely with the service co-ordinators and contracts team to ensure the service order process is reflective of the customer’s order.
- To ensure that service order processing is kept up to date at all times
- To handle customer queries in relation to invoices and take ownership of the issue to completion within a timely manner.
- To request purchase orders in a timely manner, so that invoicing can be sent to the customer.
- To investigate and process stock check variances, highlighting any discrepancies.
- Assist Regional Managers on maintaining and managing engineer stock, including the completion of 2 stock checks per annum.
- To undertake other administration duties as required within the service department.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience working in a similar role in processing invoices or orders in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of the importance of delivering excellent customer service.
- High levels of passion, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Good attention to detail
- Good listener, with the ability to quickly gain rapport and trust across all levels.
- Good organisation skills and ability to plan workload effectively, copes well under pressure- meeting objectives & deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated, excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, with an excellent telephone manner.
- Able to demonstrate use of initiative.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts unfortunately we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs (not including weekends of course) please assume you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959923350