Big Data QA Developer- up to 80k- Fintech
We are currently seeking a Big Data QA Developer for an exciting & innovate project in the city with a top financial consultancy!
The role involves building tests for a high profile "big data" project that promises to revolutionize an area of finance by providing unprecedented market insight in a timely manner. You'll be coding tests as well as guiding the various teams and how to build tests in the Big Data world, working closely within distributed team You'll be working closely within a team of developers distributed in London and various other locations globally.
The work will involve building an ETL process to collect data that changes frequently, normalise it, aggregate it and expose it to our client's systems
We are looking for candidates that have:
- An enthusiastic developer that loves coding and has an eye for detail, who is passionate spotting issues before they get to production.
- Familiarity with the Hadoop ecosystem and Big Data technologies (e.g. HDFS, Hive, Spark, Kafka, etc).
- Have exceptional analytical skills in test case design and bug diagnosis.
- Practical knowledge in Scala and Python
- Experience with uTest, ScalaTest or a similar framework
- Experience with py.test, nose or a similar framework
- Experience of working with continuous integration, continuous deployment (e.g. Team City, Octopus).
- Experience with Load Testing solutions such as Gatling, HP Loadrunner, Apache Bench or wrk
- Experience with infrastructure reliability testing using Gremlin and Simian Army
- Proficient in using Git
If you match the above criteria, it would be great to hear from you! Please email your CV to ************************************ or call me on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911969