Software Systems Engineer
Software Systems Test Engineer
Software Systems Test Engineer - A global, aviation industry leader is looking to add a Test Engineer to their SATCOM team.
My client is a world renowned company who specialise in delivering flexible, highly reliable and cost effective aviation solutions to evolve and adapt technology that optimises and expands customer capabilities. Their Satellite Solutions and Cabin Services team is looking to add a Test Engineer.
Responsibilities of the Software Systems Test Engineer will include:
* Derive test cases from requirements and technical documentation
* Write, maintain and debug automated tests in Python
* Setup and execute manual test cases
* Maintain test rigs and environments
* Design test fixtures and equipment
* Drive continuous improvement and be actively involved in identifying opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
Skills and experience required of the Software Systems Test Engineer include:
* Experience of test automation using Python
* Experience of testing wireless networks and communications systems (ie SATCOM)
* A strong understanding of testing and automation technologies
* Experience of delivering and maintaining Linux installations
* Experience of Agile methodology, TDD, BDD and Continuous Integration (desirable)
* Experience using COTS test software and equipment (Spirent TestCenter, Ixia VeriWave, etc) (desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global industry leader who value their employees and push them to fulfil their potential.
Click below to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917176