Product Manager opportunity for a global manufacturer of healthcare products across a number of medial divisions. You will be based in their Greater Manchester UK HQ and will be instrumental in driving the product strategy.
Global manufacturer of specialist healthcare products with a vast history spanning multiple sectors. The business have seen stable growth and consistently innovate to stay ahead of the curve. They operate with key values at their core which make them genuine partners to their customers. They are looking to further strengthen their product offering with an experienced Product Manager based from their head office in Greater Manchester.
Key Responsibilities - Product Manager:
- Development and execution of the divisional Business Plan
- Present the launch of new product and service solutions
- Design targeted marketing campaigns to promote product and service solutions to existing and potential customers
- Forecast, plan and manage the product portfolio
- Market research and maintain up-to-date databases on competitors
- Co-ordinate exhibitions, including stand design, customer engagement and all other supporting promotional activities.
- Establish and manage the divisional budget
- Work closely with other departments such as the sales team to ensure successful launches
- Update the website regularly
Key Skills - Product Manager:
- Product management and marketing experience ideally within the Healthcare or regulated sector
- Ideally a background in sales or commercially focused position
- Excellent customer focus, service and project management skills
- Excellent communication and networking ability
- Demonstrable IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work away from home with some international travel
- Holds a full driving licence
- Must reside within a commutable distance from HQ in Greater Manchester
Product Manager opportunity offering a competitive basic salary plus company car and strong benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922551