Infrastructure Test Analyst - 5 months - Reading - £300-350pd
An Infrastructure Test Analyst is required for a consultancy to be based on a client site in Reading. The Infrastructure Test Analyst will join team who are working on a global infrastructure refresh programme around technologies including Microsoft, Active Directory, Cisco, Palo Alto, VMware amongst others. ISTQB certification is required for the position.
The Infrastructure Test Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Testing infrastructure like Microsoft, Active Directory, Cisco, Palo Alto, VMware etc
- Analyse the captured solution requirements, identify suitable test cases to provide the appropriate level of requirement coverage.
- Review the design collateral and liaise with the requirements analyst, technical leads and architects to create the detailed test procedures
- Required to engage in the test procedure review process as a peer, reviewing colleagues’ test procedures
- Required to update test procedures following feedback from review stakeholders in order to achieve approval for the test procedures to be formally executed
- Support execution of the approved test procedures during the appropriate test stages, capture the results and provide evidence
- Log defects in the event of test execution failures and provide evidence of the same.
5 month rolling contract
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919420