Marketing Executive - Fantastic Company - £29 competitive bonus
Our client who are the worlds leading knowledge provider with over 150 Exhibitions are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. Based in London and paying £29k + competitive bonus.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To contribute to the marketing and communication strategies
- To execute marketing campaigns which achieve maximum penetration and response, through effective messaging and creative which are on time and within budget.
- To be a point of contact for external marketing suppliers including creative agencies, mailing houses, printers, registration companies, PR and website agencies, and manage their deadlines and delivery.
- To produce clear and effective briefing documents for external suppliers and internal service departments.
- Collate all the relevant media (with media packs) and get on subscriptions list for these magazines/website portals then distribute to sales teams.
- To pro-actively manage external media and association relationships in order to extend the campaign to the broadest possible relevant audience. This includes setting up barter agreements, dealing with list swaps, data rental from externals and exhibitors, ensuring lists are seeded and monitor usage. Another important aspect is to check that any agreements are being fulfilled as per the contract throughout the campaign.
- To assist in the writing of marketing and sales collateral, including email campaigns, direct mail and website copy.
- Maintain files with all the marketing/sales collateral from each show
- To oversee show websites from a marketing and content perspective, to ensure maximum 'stickiness?
- To ensure websites are up to date and accurate at all times
- To oversee integrated digital marketing campaigns including PPC, SEO and CRM
- To manage the fulfilment of supporter / partner marketing activity including despatch of printed invites, web banners and email templates to exhibitors, past visitors and other in-house data
- To manage the despatch of promotional exhibitor mailings and emails.
- To assist the marketing managers/director with the compilation of direct mail, advert and insert schedules, and ensure all deadlines are met.
- To write, set up, proof, send and provide reports and analysis for exhibitor and visitor promotion e-mail campaigns.
- To effectively communicate with internal colleagues on a regular basis.
- To be involved in the production of the official Event Guide. Liaise with event guide supplier to ensure all exhibitor entries and other content is written on time and all print production deadlines are met.
- To contribute to the planning and development of research campaigns - to include annual strategic research, onsite research and post show exhibitor and visitor research.
- To understand and ensure budget control and maintain costs on an on-going basis
- To attend shows and ensure the smooth operational running including taking care of media partners and other show partners (contras), managing registration and organising sales & press office and distribution points etc.
- Attend competitor shows as required and provide feedback and analysis, ideas etc.
Person Specification - Essential
- Significant Exhibition marketing experience
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of direct marketing medium and integrated campaigns
- Thorough understanding of data segmentation and targeting
- Proficient in delivering digital marketing campaigns including SEO, PPC, Social Media
- Significant exposure to management of design and print suppliers / agencies
- First-class copywriting skills
- Deadline and target driven
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Proven track record in a B2B marketing environment
- Previous experience working on multiple events
- International experience
- Formal business/marketing higher education qualification
This is a fantastic company which offers great progression and professional development. If this sounds like the job for you then please apply.
I look forward to receiving your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917272