Professional Print Engineer
Professional Print Engineer
Location: This Position is based within the South West / South Wales / M4 Corridor areas
Salary: £22,924 to £26,197 + bonus £3k OTE + company car
About the Company:
Canon (UK) Ltd is the UK marketing and sales operation for the global company - Canon Inc - based in Tokyo, Japan. In the UK and Ireland Canon currently employs around 2,050 people in various locations including the head office in Surrey, London, Birmingham, Livingston (Scotland) and Belfast.
About the Professional Print Engineer role:
You will be servicing, maintaining and optimising class-leading Canon mono and colour Professional Print (PP) devices for our customers. You'll be the face of Canon so in the perfect position to build excellent relationships with key stakeholders and really make a difference to the operational performance of our devices, for which you'll be rewarded through a variable pay package.
You'll enjoy autonomy on a daily basis, providing exceptional customer service and outstanding technical skills. As a Canon Service Engineer you'll benefit from our European Technical Training Academy which will give you the technical skills needed, with a focus on continual improvement.
Duties also include:
- Achieve a high first time fix rate and minimum recalls with the most cost effective use of labour time and parts
- Accurately report on a visit-by-visit basis using the published coding structure
- Contribute in suggestions to improve maintenance and repair practices and modifications of products
- Optimise the -stock inventory and rotation and balance this against return to fit (RTF) visits
- Make contributions to the ongoing development of the team and overall service performance
- Respond to customer service requests as directed by resource management
- Deliver effective customer product and printer driver training using defined delivery format
- Effective participation in Account Management
- Fully comply with company policies and Health & Safety Guidelines
- Carry out any other duties as directed by service management.
Requirements of the Professional Print Engineer:
- Electrical/Mechanical skills and knowledge
- Print/connectivity skills
- Logical approach to fault analyst
- Colour product knowledge would be an advantage
- Full driving licence.
Benefits offered to the Professional Print Engineer:
- Basic 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to up to 27 with long service)
- Canon pension available upon joining Canon UK Ltd
- Life Cover for those in the pension scheme
- Free private healthcare for all employees (tax on benefit payable by employee)
- Long service awards
- Focus on learning and development and career progression
- Staff purchase scheme
- You @ Work scheme - discounts with over 100 named brands and suppliers on their products and services
- Employee forum network
- Summer Hour Policy
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Ride 2 Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Company Maternity / Adoption / Paternity Policies
- eLearning online training courses available to all employees
- Variable pay scheme (bonus/commission).
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Professional Print Engineer role then please apply with your tailored CV today!
Closing Date: 19th January 2018 - please apply as soon as possbile!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917825