2nd Line Support Engineer
Chapman Tate are currently seeking a 2nd Line Support Technician for our East Midlands based IT Consultancy that are growing year on year.
Explosive growth has created the opportunity for a 2nd Line Engineer to join our clients support team – assisting clients from small start-up to public sector within the telecommunications industry.
Our client’s portfolio of products and services cover cloud, IT managed services, connectivity solutions, fixed line solutions, mobile solutions. They are looking for someone with a strong CISCO knowledge and experience working with ISP and NSP carriers.
As a 2nd Line Support Technician, you will:
- Provide the first point of contact for customers for service desk calls.
- Provide diagnosis and resolution of issues
- Monitor clients network infrastructure.
- Report and mange issues as quickly and as effectively as possible.
To succeed as a 2nd Line Support Technician, you need these skills:
- Great customer service skills, with experience communicating to clients at all levels with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in a 1st line support or service desk role.
- Microsoft Windows XP, 7 and 10.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
- Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, Group Policies.
- Cisco switching and routers experience
- Good understanding of WAN and LAN
- CCNA Certifications
- ISP & NSP Carriers
In return as a 2nd Line Support Technician, you will receive:
- Up to £24,000 salary.
- Exposure to leading technologies.
2nd Line Support or Desk Support or Technician or Cisco or ISP or NSP or connectivity or SIP or VoIP or Support Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921585