PHP Wordpress Developer
PHP Wordpress Developer
RedCloud Technology is a pioneer bringing E-Payments & Mobile Wallet solutions to parts of the world that are not serviced by traditional banks. We concentrate on providing safe, secure payment systems to regions where this does not exist. RedCloud has reinvented financial services by creating a mobile banking platform that provides fast and easy deployment to enable customers of all sizes to deliver services to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We have big investment and big plans. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
The job of a PHP Wordpress Developer.
As we continue to expand globally, we are now looking for a talented PHP/Wordpress specialist to join our team for a short term contract. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years commercial WordPress Web Development experience. They will be a confident problem solver and highly self-motivated
Responsibilities and Duties
- Rebuilding and redesigning the Redcloud websites by leveraging their coding skills to focus and contribute on a range of ongoing projects.
- Build WordPress plugins and manage successful deployment
- Contribute your expertise to help drive the development of new product innovations / new conceptual platforms
- Work closely with the Development and Marketing to maintain existing & develop new front-end/back-end solutions and support continued tech growth.
- Testing all code/applications/sites prior to release (operating with an uncompromising attention to detail)
- Ability to provide accurate web development estimates, good communication skills and an excellent team player
- WordPress template & plugin building, eCommerce (AWS etc.)
- SEO-friendly & responsive web design
- Google DFP, Google Analytics, Google AMP, Facebook API, header-bidding/programmatic ad stack management
- Adobe Photoshop basics, Cloudflare, MailChimp, WPEngine / Pagely / cPanel
- Experience working in the Fintech Start up
- Mobile app development
Working with a fintech pioneer you will have the opportunity to join an international company who are growing massively and encourage ambition and creativity.
Plus, you will get:
- First-class salary and benefits
- Healthcare and Life Assurance
If you are interested in applying please click the 'Apply Now' button or keen to know more, please get in touch as soon as possible.
* We take care to make sure all applications are given due consideration, however due to volume we are not always able to respond to individual applicants. If you have not received a response from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
** Due to working with financial systems, CRB and a basic credit check will form part of the assessment process.
?RedCloud are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917626