Test Engineer - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £30,000 - £60,000
Our client is looking for an up-to-date, hands-on practitioner in several of the following areas:
- Full engineering life-cycle and Systems Engineering (IVV&T) practices from requirements/user story capture and decomposition through to integration, acceptance and customer sign off and associated toolsets
- Testing infrastructure and environments, test authoring frameworks and evaluating features in order to create complex tests
- Testing management, test planning & design including SAT, FAT, system, black box, white box, soak, performance, integration.
- Test tools - HP ALM, Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence, Questions)
- TDD, dev-ops, CI
- Proven track record of driving standards and best practice
- In depth knowledge of software methodologies including Waterfall/V model, agile, lean
- Release Management, incident management, problem management, change management using the Atlassian or HP-ALM toolset.
- An appreciation for Service Management, Service Delivery, Transition to Operations (TTO) and ITIL.
- An awareness of delivering software projects to time, cost and quality.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916758