Technical Product Manager
This Technical Product Manager role is a great opportunity to join the UK's top water management solutions business at a hugely exciting time. As one of the fastest growing suppliers of water management products and solutions for construction projects throughout the UK & Ireland, our client specialises in rainwater harvesting, stormwater management and wastewater treatment product groups from supply through to installation on site.
Based from the client's offices in Banbury, there is now an immediate requirement for a Technical Product Manager to join the team. There will be a requirement to visit site offices therefore the successful candidate needs to be able to drive.
- Leading a team and managing projects from initial stage to delivery
- Drawings - producing project specific drawings using Auto Cad for our installation works
- Producing Method Statements and Risk Assessments for on-site work activities
- Liaising with Sales teams offering help and support on the most suitable product for their enquiry
- Site visits to supervise installations and follow up to check work on completion
- Using spreadsheets to produce loading calculations to establish the most suitable product for a particular job
- Research latest industry standards and practices and advise on findings in order to keep company ahead of competition
- Answering customer's technical queries, as well as escalated cases
- Liaising with Product Management and Export departments in Germany on new Products and Technical Literature
- Ensure that all team members are adequately trained and developed in accordance with current statutory regulations and company standards
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role, managing a team of people
- Educated to degree level in a technology discipline would be advantageous
- Exceptional knowledge and use of MS Office and in particular Excel
- Well organised and excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
- Good level of customer service
- Full Driving Licence
If you're eager to work within a team committed to growing this company to a market leading position in the shortest time-frame possible, then you'll fit right in. You will receive a competitive salary for the role, along with benefits such as 28 days' annual leave (including bank holidays). Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
If you think that you have the correct skills, experience and attitude to work for this company then please apply today.
Keywords: Technical Manager, IT Manager, Information Technology Manager, AutoCAD.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to ******************* for further consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919070