Our prestigious Automotive client based in Dunton, Essex is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Dyno Technician to work within our Clients ever expanding Product Development department on a full time basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the chosen candidate to work in a very modern and luxurious working environment. The successful Dyno Technician will be working a 37.5-hour week with access to onsite parking.
- Support installation of engines on dyno
- Rig kit ordering
- Processing through prep area
- Instrumentation instruction
- Set up and BIPO
- Ongoing parts management, shipping to external dynos
- Data validation
- Daily check monitoring
Key Skills Required for Submission:
- Organisation and planning skills
- Good communication and record keeping
- Excel. Concerto. Instrumentation. ATI
- Proficient in the use of ATI Vision; AVL Concerto; AVL Cameo. Simulink, Matlab, Data Analysis, Statistical Method FDEC Powertrain Control Systems, Calibration
- Previous experience in asimilar role
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919602