Nursery Deputy Manager, Windsor SL4
Nursery Deputy Manager, Windsor SL4. Salary £19,000 - £23,000 per annum
A successful 50 place setting located in central Windsor is looking for an experienced childcare professional to join their team as the Deputy Manager. Excellent public transport links, this nursery has much to offer the right candidate.
- Competitive salary to £23,000 per annum
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training and professional develpment
- Employee perk package including staff gift/free legal advice/social events
Your role will include working as a part of the management team to provide professional leadership and motivation, ensuring the children receive the highest standards of care and maintaining compliance with outside agencies and regulatory bodies.
- An Early Years qualification level 3 or above
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- A passion for children and childcare
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917044