Supplier Development Engineer
SF Group are currently looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer with experience of developing supplier quality standards, manufacturing processes and activities.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on improving technical and commercial performance of the company's supply chain
- The candidate will be tasked with upholding group quality standards and making sure all suppliers are compliant
- Monitoring supplier performance you will implement the necessary improvements where possible and review for consistent delivery of compliant products
- Being commercially minded, you will be tasked with reviewing supplier cost and implementing cost saving initiatives where necessary
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience working within an Automotive manufacturing quality environment with an appreciation of TS 16949 Quality Standards
- The capability to understand manufacturing techniques
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders
For the relevant candidate this position will pay up to £42,000 p.a.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on ************* or ******************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921019