Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager within the property sector to join its central marketing team to support the development of its B2C marketing communications and activities. The candidate will have previous experience in a property or construction marketing environment and will be looking for the next step in their career.
With a solid heritage in the UK and a trusted market brand, the business are a specialist property and construction business based in the North West. They have successfully maintained growth over the years through innovation and strategic planning. The business have an aggressive development plan and require a Marketing Manager to take responsibility for the full mix of marketing tasks.
The successful individual will be responsible for a variety of group company marketing initiatives and campaigns including content creation, marketing communications, PR, the development of marketing campaigns - both on and off line, including lead generation as well as general marketing support.
Main duties will include:
- Be responsible for the delivery of customer communications and lead generation activities, liaising with company sales teams to support business growth
- Manage the production of marketing materials and content creation aimed towards the B2C sector
- Creating, editing and proof-reading copy for websites, PR and product literature and engaging email campaign copy
- Support development of integrated product/service campaigns utilising CRM system
- Liaison with stakeholders both internal and external
Marketing Manager Key Skills:
- Educated to degree level in marketing or equivalent Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualification
- B2C Marketing experience in the property, construction and or housing sector
- Proven track record of success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent coordination skills required to meet strict deadlines
- Strong copywriting skills with flair and creativity
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- A good understanding of layout and typesetting
- Ideally SEO, CMS editing, web content generation experience
- Based in commutable of Liverpool
Marketing Manager offering a basic salary plus an opportunity to take ownership for your own area of the business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922335