Mobile Phone Repair Technician
Mobile Phone Repair Technician - Rotherham - £8.60 - £9.50ph DOE
Venatu Consulting are working with our established client in search of a Mobile Phone Technician to work on a temporary - permanent basis based in Rotherham.
- Manifesting of electronic equipment being processed.
- Testing of equipment to ensure functionality.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts etc).
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Stock control of tested and repaired equipment.
- Inputting data on to Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to use all Microsoft packages especially Excel.
- Organisational and time-management skills.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment checks (credit checks).
- Proven experience as an IT or Electronics Technician or relevant position.
- Able to work in a small team.
Hours and Pay:
- Working Monday - Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- £8.60 - £9.50ph dependent on experience.
- Free onsite parking.
- Annual company bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921319