Senior Software Engineer-Java
Senior Software Engineer - JAVA
POLAND - Szczecin
£££ - Market Competitive Salary
Do you want to join industry leading Independent Software Vendor and play an active role in their expansion of product development in the automotive industry?
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be expected to perform 'deep dive' investigations and analysis of our software, suggest where improvements to code and infrastructure can be made to ultimately provide our customers with improved performance and stability of their global systems.
Senior Software Engineer - Key Experience & Qualifications:
* Excellent Java SE 7+ and Java EE knowledge
* Strong presentation and communication skills that allow you to translate technical information effectively to non-technical audiences at a variety of organisational levels
* Driven by a desire to solve complex design problems or software bugs using both logical and creative approaches
* Ability to work alone, lead small teams, or liaise with other work streams to delivering software to rapid fixed deadlines
* Strong understanding of unit testing as part of the software development cycle, following Test-Driven-Development
* Understanding of various Java frameworks such as: OSGi (Equinox / Felix), SWT
* Understanding of web application frameworks, such as Struts, Spring/MVC, EJB 2/3, JPA, SQL
* Previous experience working with Agile methodologies, working with teams across multiple time-zones
The position of Senior Software Engineer comes not only with good salary but also great benefits package!!!
If you feel that this is a role for you and you have the skills to perform to the highest level in this position then please Click to Apply to Bart!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920233