Location: London, UK Start date:
Atelier Ten are recruiting for a Graduate Engineer.
About Atelier Ten
We are an innovative multidisciplinary firm of building services engineers, environmental design consultants and lighting designers focused on delivering high-quality, award-winning building services and sustainable design within the built environment sector. Read more on our website at ******************.
About the role
As a member of the Engineering team, you will report to a Senior Engineer or above. A You will be responsible for supporting and delivering work on a range of projects.
Â Key accountabilities
- Committed to pursuing CPD in all areas
- Demonstrate an interest in a discipline of engineering
- Demonstrate an interest in Atelier Ten's approach
- Able to produce accurate calculations and drawings under supervision
- Able to produce design under supervision
- Willingness to develop an awareness and understanding of other disciplines
- Liaise with in-house engineers, the environmental team and members of the CAD team
- Aware of agreed times scales and able to work to deadlines
- Provide updates as and when required to line manager
- Appreciates the importance of clients, architects and other design team members to Atelier Ten
- Foster positive working relationships within Atelier Ten
What we offer
In return for your enthusiasm and commitment, you get:
- A competitive salary
- Exciting and varied day to day work as part of a team
- A flexible work environment
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Extensive training opportunities
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who has experience working in a fast-paced office environment with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and work as part of a team as well as having the initiative to work under limited supervision. You are proactive, self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with colleagues on all levels.
Qualifications and skills
- Studying for, or prepared to study for, relevant professional qualifications
- Solid interest in engineering
- Understanding of project co--ordination
- Team player
- Appreciates the need for the application of consistent standards and metrics
- Ability to work under supervision
- Willingness to learn
- Self motivated
- Ability to prioritise own work loads
- Competent writing skills
- Effective IT skills for generating material/data
Please send a cover letter and your CV in PDF format to ******************************.
Atelier Ten reserves the right to alter the content of this job description to reflect changes to the job, without altering the general character or level of responsibility.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916520