Marketing Executive (Digital) FMCG Food
Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a brand leader within the food industry. A key player within the international market place they are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
They are looking for a self-motivated and ambitious digital marketing professional to join their vibrant and fast paced marketing department.
This is a rounded position that will include exposure to digital as well as traditional marketing channels with a strong bias towards social media.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager your role will be to deliver the brands content strategy across owned media channels as well as implementing activation plans in paid digital marketing as well as managing the digital retail product database and associated marketing tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience – ideally within digital (brand or agency)
- Good knowledge of PPC and SEO
- Experience of running MailChimp campaigns
- Preferably experience using Google Analytics with an understanding of UX and the customer journey
- Photoshop and illustrator program knowledge
- Project management experience
- Flexible and adaptable to new challenges
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A team player with a hands-on approach
- Confidence presenting at board-level
- Creative flair
- Exemplary communication skills both verbal and written
If you are looking to not only reflect your current marketing experience but also for a role that offers diversity and automation within an international FMCG organisation we need to have a conversation
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919473