BC20 - Design Engineer
First Military Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer based in Lincolnshire. This position will be responsible for designing products relating to Crushing and Screening equipment. You will need experience working with AutoCAD, Pro/engineer and SolidWorks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create detailed design documents and drawings.
- Designing the product from creation, assembly awareness and testing proto-types.
- Estimate time and costs required to complete projects.
- Working with a team of Management, Engineers and Design personnel who all have a flare for designing a British manufactured product.
- Create designs to enhance current production machines performance and aesthetics.
- Analyse design and build technical solutions that deliver the client goal.
- Work to develop, manufacture and market the company product.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with AutoCAD/Pro-engineer or Solid Works.
- Design background needed.
- Great timekeeper.
- Able to follow managerial instruction to achieve maximum efficiency within the company.
- Trust and confidentiality is essential.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918742