Claims Advisor - Full-time and Part-time avaliable
Hudson working with a leading Insurance company to recruit a number of Direct Claims Specialists. This position is based in Glasgow and comes as a result of continued growth & success within their business. As an award winning brand in the UK our client offers continuous development, impressive career progression, competitive salary, benefits package and most importantly a supportive and friendly working environment.
This position deals with customer claims where the policy holder has been at fault. You will work within a targeted environment and offer servies to the claimants including a network od repairers, preferred suppliers and the claimants personal injusry claim.
Daily duties of this position include:
- Investigation and validation of customer claims
- Contacting the third party claimant to offer services and ensure ownership is taken to resolve the claim
- Objection handling and influencing candidates through difficult situations
- Working within a targeted environment
We are looking for:
- Customer Service Experience within a telephony capacity
- Experience of working within a telesales role is advantageous
- Experience of working within insurance is advantageous
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911820