M&A / Strategic Finance Manager
An acquisitive business services group with operations in a number of specialist sectors. The group is in the process of executing its long term strategic plan which will involve further acquisitions and consolidation of existing businesses in addition to diversification into new sectors. The M&A / Strategic Finance Team plays an instrumental role in developing and executing the group's long term strategy
A unique opportunity has arisen for an ACA / ACCA Qualified finance professional offering full involvement in a range of projects and transactions and a chance to be at the forefront of delivering planned growth.
Your duties & responsibilities will involve working on a range of projects including M&A transactions, preparation of forecasts in support of new business ventures, roll-out of business strategy across multiple brands.
As M&A / Strategic Finance Manager you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Involvement in a wide range of projects and corporate finance transactions
- Long term career progression within a growing business which has international ambitions
You will need to demonstrate the following experience and achievements:
- ACA Qualified (Top 4 / Top 10 firm) with strong academic background
- Experience in corporate finance (lead advisory or transaction services)
- Strong Analytical skills
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.