Senior Systems Engineer
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Gloucestershire.
- Development of solutions following a systems engineering approach.
- Holding discussions with customers resulting in elicitation of key stakeholder requirements.
- Development and derivation of customer requirements into product requirements.
- Requirements based verification and validation of product requirements, using manual and scripted methods.
- Production of interface control documents, system design documents and other supporting documents.
- Controlling and managing engineering change throughout the development lifecycle.
- Preparation of technical proposals including estimations and presentations.
- Organise, direct and control tasks, people and resources.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Microsoft Office inc Visio
- Configuration Management Tools
- Systems Architecture including SySML modelling
- Co-ordination and technical leadership of a multi-discipline project team to develop and deliver complex mechanical, electronic and embedded software solutions
- Experience in electronic architecture development
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920256