An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Hertfordshire.
Working alone and in small teams, ensure that products meet all functional, performance, security and quality requirements through:
- Defining test strategies for manual and automated test
- Writing and maintaining test specifications from system requirements
- Performing exploratory testing on new and novel functionality
- Performing test environment configuration in preparation for testing
- Creating and executing test cases, and recording their results and issues identified
- Executing integration, regression and acceptance tests
- Taking ownership for recording found issues, documenting them to the relevant level of detail, and ensuring they are processed to completion
- Participating in peer reviews
- Working with development teams and Product Management to ensure conformance to requirements
- Contributing to the production test process to ensure quality of the final build before delivery to a customer
- Working with support teams to understand customer issues, and disseminating information around new features and issue resolutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- An understanding of test methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of the Software development lifecycle
- Proven experience of testing software systems
- Familiarity with Defect Tracking tool
- Effective communicator at all levels -both written and verbal
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Professional and diligent, thorough with an eye for detail
- Experience of scripting to automate testing would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of configuring Windows desktop and server PCs is desirable
- Previous experience of defining processes for ISO standards is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920110