Infrastructure Support Engineer
Position: Server Support Engineer
Salary: £25,000- £27,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Support Engineer role to join a leading managed service provider that's based in Coventry.
This position will suit an Infrastructure Support Engineer that wants to develop their skill sets and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast-growing company.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Managing a personal ticket queue, ensuring that all tickets are updated regularly
- Active Directory and Group Policy Maintenance
- Network Protocol management (e.g. DNS, DHCP, NTP, SNMP)
- Administering Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016
- Windows 7-10 end user and software support
- Windows Server 2008 to 2016 administration
- Maintaining network equipment such as firewalls, switches, printers and UPS's
- Working with specialist equipment (e.g. Time & Attendance systems, SFDC systems)
- Administering virtual backup solutions such as Veeam Backup and Replication
- Administering VMware ESXi environments
- Working with and developing knowledge around advanced HPE technologies (e.g 3PAR, FlexFabric, IRF Stacks)
This is a great time for an IT Support Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company. Submit your CV below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922461