2 x Primary Teachers needed ASAP - Handsworth - KS1 & KS2
Balfor Recruitment are recruiting 2 Primary School Teachers to start ASAP.
The school is a fantastic Primary School based in central Birmingham and they are part of a successful Multi-Academy Trust.
The school has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted and offers a warm, welcoming and high performance environment and bringing in the right calibre of staff is crucial.
We are seeking 2 professional, experienced and passionate Teachers across KS1 and KS2.
The school is located on a main bus route for those who use public transport.
The successful candidates:
- Must hold QTS with experience in KS1 and KS2 ? NQTs are welcome to apply
- Excellent behaviour management
- Motivated, passionate and committed.
- Excellent practitioners who will support the children and raise pupil achievement.
- Be flexible and work as part of a team
In return you will be offered:
- A strong leadership team led by an experienced head teacher
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn
- Committed, motivated, governors and parents
- Excellent rates of pay
- A committed Consultant who will support you through the process
The role is to start ASAP If this sounds like role for you then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918438