Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Electrical
Salary: £30,000- £36,000
Location: Bristol and Somerset
A new opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer to join a market leading company in Bolton. The business is a one of the worlds leading manufacturers in their industry and pride themselves on providing a high standard of quality. The business is always looking at way to expand their Service team and keep on building. There is a chance for a Field Service Engineer to develop and progress themselves into a well-known company.
Skills required for Field Service Engineer:
- Electrical Field Service Engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Manufacturing Background
- Electrical Qualifications
- Planned Maintenance/ Reactive Maintenance/ Continuous Improvement
- Happy to travel and stay away
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Attractive Package
- Company car and phone
- Fantastic training programme
- Investment into the engineering department
- Investment in engineer
- Monday - Friday shift pattern
- Rapidly expanding business - opportunity to start a career
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Company Car, and Loads of overtime.
Commutable: Bristol and Somerset
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916927