Location: Milton Keynes or those willing to commute up to an hour or relocate!
Salary: Up to £55,000pa (very much dep on exp)
Java Developer sought to work with this established business, what they can offer developers by way of a rewarding career move.
Requirements of the role
- 5+ years experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- 5+ years with J2EE Application Design, Coding, and Implementation
- 5+ years experience with SQL Queries (T-SQL or Oracle PL/SQL is an asset)
- 5+ years experience with Java development & deploy tools such as Eclipse and Maven
- Experience in J2EE and SOA Technologies and Frameworks such as Web Services, JDBC, Hibernate, JMS, Spring Framework
- As an asset, experience with Microsoft Windows and UNIX (Linux, Solaris, AIX)
- Willingness to learn new technologies in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with tight deadlines
- Experience with lease/loan origination and credit decision systems preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Strong understanding of SDLC.
Nice to have
- Experience with Auto/Asset Financing Systems.
- Experience with issue tracking software (JIRA, SharePoint, Test Track, etc.).
- Experience with managing documents in shared repositories (SharePoint).
TAGs: Java, Java Developer, Java Development, OOD, Object orientated design, J2EE, coding, implementation, design, T-SQL, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, SOA, Frameworks, UNIX
Employment Agency – Graphein Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment & resource specialist supplying to Design, Digital, Media and Marketing disciplines for permanent, freelance and contract opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921421