Backend Engineer - Ruby on Rails
Backend Engineer – Ruby on Rails – London up to £ 75,000.00 base.
Ruby on Rails
Working for a Public Benefit Company which describes they are looking for talented engineers
As well as continuing with the core website and API, over the coming months we will be starting work on some new and challenging products related to corporate network/structure graphs and extracting signals from changes in company data over time.
- £40-75k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Level39 membership (so free fruit, drinks, cookies; a subsidised cafe; events and monthly social gatherings)
- We always accommodate any requests for book/training/conference/etc expenditure
Based inside Level39 in Canary Wharf, with a nice office and great views over London.
Above all we are looking for smart people who we think will fit in well, but at this stage of our expansion we are looking for people with some specific experience. During the interview process you should be able to demonstrate that:
- You know Ruby. Ruby is currently the core language we use so you must be fluent in it.
- You understand systems. The architecture has a variety of components which need to work together seamlessly. You must understand and be able to deal with the challenges this raises.
- You understand data. Our product is data – arranging it, linking it, making it accessible – so you should be comfortable dealing with it, including handling complex concepts, dealing with big datasets and knowing how to keep it high quality.
- You know how to work in a team. The problems we deal with require a lot of collaboration and communication.
This is a real opportunity to join an exciting company doing some very cool tech.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919868