Location - Stoke on Trent
Salary - £24,000 to £28,000
A market leading company based in Stoke on Trent are looking for an experienced MI Analyst to join the growing MI and Reporting Team. You will be working with multiple business areas and work in conjunction to understand and define the MI needs of external clients. You will then develop and implement IT and reporting solutions to these requirements to a high standard, also following agreed timescales.
This is a great opportunity to develop your technical skills and work in an innovative environment that encourages personal development.
- Maintain and monitor regular reporting
- Provide regular feedback on operational performance and escalate any issues accordingly
- Interrogate data in order to derive performance metrics
- Create and revise SQL coding to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Work with multiple business areas to agree business requirements, prioritise, resourcing and time scales. Support the MI Manager with this.
- Develop and hold training workshops that aim to enrich the knowledge of both internal and external clients
- Translate agreed business requirements into standard report specifications and documents
- Develop, maintain and monitor new strategic and analytical reporting
- Liaise effectively with stakeholders in relation to strategic direction, data quality, change control and general queries
- Experience in analysing and documenting business requirements
- Ability to write specifications and process documentation
- In depth experience of report design and development
- SQL skills are required for this role
- Strong interaction and communication skills
- Experience of working with a number of business areas and clients
- Project experience is beneficial
- Experience with SSRS is also benefical
We are in the process of arranging interviews for the next coming weeks, so if you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Kim Roe of Vantage Consulting on ************ or send an updated CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922149