Field Service Engineer
Looking for a dynamic field-based role at a growing business specialising in new technology?
How about accruing geotechnical expertise whilst applying what you do best as an engineer – servicing, repairs, and maintenance?
In a busy and versatile role, you’ll spend half your time in the Coventry-based workshop and the rest on the road, across the UK.
You’ll be joining a stable, growing business offering great career prospects. Some employees have been in the business for 10 to 30 years, and there’ll be good potential for you to progress to a Supervisor/Manager role in the future.
- Company van and tools provided
- Mobile phone
- Longevity; good potential for career progression
- Mechanical, hydraulics and fitting experience
- Some basic electrical experience
- Experience working on the following type of equipment: Forklift trucks, diggers, dumper, heavy construction equipment, drilling rigs, large diesel engines, large diesel engine compressors, bulldozers, scissor lifts, platforms, and any type of yellow goods (JCB, Caterpillar, or Terex – for example)
Apply to register your interest with Recart, an ISO 9001-accredited technical and engineering recruitment consultancy and Excellence in Customer Service winner at the 2017 Nottinghamshire East Midlands Chamber Business Awards.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion, in which full details about the company and position will be provided prior to a mutual decision on whether to submit your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919859