Harris Global are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master to work with a multinational events and publishing organisation based in Central London.
This is an opportunity to work with a leading FTSE 100 organisation that has experienced a challenging but exciting period of growth over the last few years, largely through several high profile acquisitions and organic growth.
The Scrum Master should have the capability to own consistent application and iterative evolution of agile processes within these particular service teams to ensure smooth and predicable output of sprint teams. The Scrum Master will work alongside similar initiatives being run in the UK by other Scrum Masters and must be able to feed into an emerging SAFE framework.
- Lead a team of software development professionals to complete timely end to end delivery
- Champion Agile processes, ensuring theory, practices and events are understood to maximise value
- Coach multiple teams towards self-organisation and high performance
- Play a key role in implementing processes and working closely with multiple stakeholders across the whole of the service teams
- Ensure seamless, consistent output from sprint teams
- Ensuring quality is established and maintained into all aspects of the delivery lifecycle
- Effectively manage multiple projects
- Organize complex Project Requests and resource Capacity of individual IT teams
- A recognised University degree or equivalent experience
- SCRUM Master
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with proven experience in this type of role
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to mentor/coach teams across multiple technology platforms
- Proven track record of running multiple concurrent sprint teams
- Strong communications skills with the ability to influence processes and liaise with multiple stakeholders
- A strong commercial outlook and a willingness to take a hands on approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative and changing business
- Proven record for standing up new Scrum teams from scratch with heavy emphasis on coaching and scrum event establishment.
Please send through your CV for more information on this excellent opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912675