THE ROLE: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer. The purpose of the position is to service machinery to a high standard, and to provide a professional maintenance and repair service to customers as part of the Service Team. The role also offers direct contact with customers.
You will plan your route from pre-booked appointments and visit customers throughout the UK. You will also complete all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
- - Visiting customers throughout the UK
- - Fault finding
- - Problem solving
- - Installations
- - Services
- - Repairs
- - Assisting our team of Service Engineers
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will have a knowledge of CNC machines and the maintenance and repair of CNC machines and tools. You will have a smart and professional appearance and have the ability to communicate with customers on all levels. You will be trustworthy, reliable and have a passion to learn new skills and expand on your current knowledge, whilst working under pressure in this physical role.
Key Experience/ Characteristics preferred for the role:-
- - Apprentice trained in a relevant discipline
- - GCSE's in English and Maths grade C (or equivalent)
- - Competent IT user
- - Full driving licence (Essential)
- - Knowledge of Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Heidenhain, Siemens, Delem & Cybelec controls
- - Experience with CNC Lasers an advantage.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921007