Hours: 35 per week (Mon-Fri)
Contract: 12-month fixed-term
As an experienced marketing professional, you will help look after the marketing function. You will be responsible for creating and delivering campaigns which provide a return on investment and meet the objectives.
You will be an innovative and organised professional with a passion for marketing. You will be results driven and motivated to get real results from the work you do. You will be able to manage multiple projects effectively and will feel at home in a busy working environment. You will be a great writer with a keen eye for design and detail.
Managing the marketing officer, you will provide marketing support across the organisation. You will quickly gain a solid understanding of our organisation’s values and vision, you will provide strategic insights to develop the marketing activity.
You will need:
• To be a first-class all rounder marketer with a strong track record of delivering results
• Great ability to design and deliver marketing (in particular email) campaigns
• You will need integrity, commercial insight and be able to think on your feet, sound problem solving and good judgement
• To be a loyal team player who can roll up your sleeves to help
• Building strong relationships will be essential
• As a great writer you will have an instinctive understanding of how to engage people with good copy
• An eye for good design
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.