Senior Data Analyst
Job title: Senior Data Analyst - Insight Analysis
Location: Birmingham, Halesowen (+ in-house relocation assistance available)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits (inc flexible working hours + bi-annual salary reviews)
Keywords: Data analysis, Insight analysis, SQL, MySQL, Excel, Database, Business Statistics
Data Analyst with excellent Data Analysis, Insight Analysis, SQL (or MySQL), Research and Algorithm design expertise is highly sought by a multiple award winning games studio based in Birmingham who are the UK's largest privately owned mobile e-gaming studio! We currently have just over 190+ employees here at our Birmingham HQ and we offer some of the UK's best career progression plans and earning potential with bi-annual salary reviews!
This is a multi-faceted, wide ranging and dynamic opportunity where you will play a key part in an existing team in the design and development of algorithms that extract insight from large data sets that you then analyse and develop into a model that will improve customer engagement across the gaming brand! You will have access to a wealth of historical player data across our 3 brands that you will analyse and report back insight to our team to enhance potential future opportunities. This position will give you the opportunity to work closely with multiple departments and also our Director to help drive insight from massive data sets that will help mould the future of the business.
Key skills we're looking for…
- Excellent commercial Data Analysis experience (pulling data, running reports, creating segmentations, research etc)
- SQL Server and/or MySQL skills (inc querying large complex data sets)
- Ability to interpret and present complex data to head of departments (Marketing, Finance, CRM etc)
- Experience building and maintaining complex statistical models
Bonus points for…
- Algorithm development, theoretical data modelling and statistical analysis expertise
- Basic HTML, CSS understanding
Therefore, if you are a junior Data Analyst with excellent Insight Analysis, SQL/MySQL skills and the ability to provide data and analysis that will help develop strategies on how to better attract and retain users and you're looking to join a multiple award winning studio that offers real career development then send in your CV today for review!