1st Line Support Technician
Lloyd Recruitment Services the East Grinstead Branch have a fantastic job opportunity for a 1st Line Support Technician to join a well-established company based in East Grinstead.
The role is to provide effective first line technical support to the client’s customer base with a view to efficient and fast resolution. You will also need to deal with internal requests from other divisions as well as completing all activities associated within the support team.
Salary Up to £16-19k Depending on experience
Office hours 9am till 5:30pm
- To provide effective first line support to Client’s customer base with a view to efficient and swift incident resolution.
- Offer the highest standard of verbal and written communication to all customers whether their query is at the most basic usability level all the way through to the most complex IT related issues.
- To ensure that all calls are answered, logged within the company's customer database and either resolved or escalated appropriately.
- To troubleshoot and provide recommended workarounds/fixes to problems.
- To give technical advice associated with customer implementations and rollout requirements.
- To meet performance measures which contribute directly towards areas of user care, satisfaction and quality.
- To maintain Client’s customer database by keeping all call-related and customer demographic information up to date.
- To complete quality-checking tasks, including customisations.
- To complete data import/updates as required and advised via Tasks.
- To help improve future product releases by prioritising known product.
- Offer advice and assistance to customers in the resolution of their requests.
- To manage and monitor the Support Inbox.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to discuss technical issues to a widely varying audience.
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at Grade C or above – Maths and English are essential
NB: Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910643