Business Solutions Architect
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join our fast paced and growing team as a Business Solutions Architect, if successful you will perform a key role within HRS, working to apply Capita and 3rd party partner technology and service solutions to meet the business objectives of a diverse range of new and existing Capita customers.
You will work closely with Capita Project and Service Delivery teams to identify, qualify and pursue and deliver new and existing business opportunities, drawing on Capita and wider solutions experience to support the scope design and delivery of HRS solutions to new and existing customer accounts. You will establish and maintain an excellent relationship with our customers and colleagues alike and will operate in a trusted consultative, delivery and advisor role, will be an influencer with leadership skills, effective in engaging with customers, colleagues and suppliers at different levels to develop solutions through requirements gathering, qualification, and management.
The successful candidate will possess experience of complex bid, project and delivery environments and process an all stage experience of the solutions lifecycle from sales qualification, solutions design and project delivery to transition into service delivery is required.
About Capita | HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are the fastest growing provider of HR Solutions in the UK. We've built a reputation for meeting the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working in partnership with them to create approaches that suit their businesses, their cultures and their people.
We work collaboratively to create insight and feedback and together we optimise HR functions to get the best out of people.
What you will do:
Ideally you will have worked within a consultative and solutions role for a minimum of 3 years and will have a demonstrable track record of success in the design and delivery of complex integrated consultative, business and service solutions and the following competencies;
- Experience of working in a project solution delivery role transitioning and transforming Managed Services for new and key accounts, understanding client business requirements, business process improvement, organisational design and an understanding of systems and technology to support client services.
- HR Technologies such as ResourceLink, CoreHR, iTrent, Workday, SAP, etc.
- Delivery across the full project lifecycle from sales to transition to steady state service delivery, and sectors, for example Public, Private, Commercial, Third Sector and HR Services.
- Drafting of detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Identification of functional requirements and definition of high level transition strategies and based on consulting practices and methods.
- Design and delivery of solution and briefing documentation.
- Solutions development and capability positioning in formal proposal form in response to RFI/RFP/ITTs.
- Supporting Programme Teams with estimation and costing of resources and effort required to deliver identified service requirements.
- Development of strong and effective relationships with senior business stakeholders within key customer accounts.
- Effective time management and prioritisation
- Experience of fulfilling a Solution Design Authority and Quality Assurance role on programmes and projects providing governance support and input and guidance to aligned project teams to maintain standard of capability and delivery
- Delegation of work appropriately and effectively to business analysts & downstream resources and management to successful completion.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Transition and outsourced managed service solutions (ideally in HR)
- HR Services Consolidation and optimisation
- Scoping And Requirements Documentation
- Business Process Improvement
- HR Technology Solutions Cloud Services - IaaS, PaaS & Private/Public Cloud
- Organisational Design and Transformation
- Change Management
- Aware of current business solution trends
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918330