Software Developer Java C++ Python - Finance
Software Developer / Full Stack Developer (Java C++ Python UNIX). Global leading Investment Management organisation is seeking a polyglot Software Developer to join the team responsible for creating and developing cutting edge tools and systems to provide the best client servicing possible for the Asset Management division, with $1 trillion dollars under management.
As a Software Developer you’ll be mainly using Java going forward but will also gain exposure to a range of other technologies including C++ and Python.
Excellent opportunity for a passionate technologist to gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems. Offices based in Central London with a professional, friendly environment and smart, casual dress code.
- Strong software development experience including Java and C++ or Python
- Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Working knowledge of UNIX
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build strong working relationships with traders, sales people, strategists and multiple technology teams
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar engineering / scientific discipline
- No finance experience necessary – technical ability of greater importance
As a Software Developer / Full Stack Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Software Developer / Full Stack Developer opportunity.
Job Role: Software Developer / Full Stack Developer (Java C++ Python UNIX); Location: London, City; Salary: £65,000 to £80,000 + bonus + benefits
This Software Developer / Full Stack Developer (Java C++ Python UNIX) vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921074