UX Designer, Product UX, UX Expert, UX Specialist, London
In a nutshell:
Experience: at least two years, must have designed tools for people to use for jobs or to take action, not just simple marketing website.
UX comes first, UI comes second so we are predominantly looking for a UX Designer candidate. If you have UI, it is an added bonus.
This candidate will sit within the Product team. You will work on internal and external facing products. They do not currently have anyone doing UX - they outsource everything, so this person needs to be ready to take the lead on UX projects and advise on UX best practice.
You will also be a great, fun loving character as this will be a 'work hard / play hard environment. Read on for more details
Detailed Specification for UX Designer:
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join the UK Product team. The role will include turning product requirements into highly intuitive and polished designs for desktop and mobile web applications.
The ideal candidate will excel at providing creative ideas to the product team and business but must be obsessed with the efficient structure of an application and use thorough user feedback in their design process. As the primary UX designer, the candidate must feel comfortable driving the team to excellence - they want their products to wow the users.
Required Skills & Experience for UX Designer
- At least 2 years experience with UX/UI design.
- Understand user experience and user centred design best practices and apply those practices to achieve user & business goals.
- Understand how motion design is used, in interactive design, and how to fold this into UX and UI development.
- Create simplistic and elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation
- Use an iterative process to rapidly prototype wireframes, moving to design as the feedback solidifies.
- Present design concepts and provide reasoning and explanation for their designs, supported by industry research and best practices.
- Experience delivering marked up designs directly to engineers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Creation of wireframes
- Creation of user journeys
- Creation of UX and UI designs
- Product Advocate for the user, to internal and external clients, at all points in the design process.
- Research and stay on top of UX/UI, user-centred design and interaction design trends.
- Share new research, industry trends and insights with team members.
- Working alongside the Application development team to ensure the front end matches the design.
This is an excellent opportunity for a UX designer and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916481