Frontend Developer - London
My client develops an enterprise cybersecurity product and their existing customers are in security teams in blue-chip and other organisations with tens of thousands of employees across different sectors including banking, insurance, telecoms, law and government.
They are looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join their team of 27 engineers. The team is a mixture of hardware and software engineers with a broad tech stack, giving developers the opportunity to extend their technical knowledge.
They are looking for a Frontend Developer with the following attributes:
- 1st or 2.1 Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent professional experience
- Automation of integration, test and deployment for web applications
- Experience working in a product engineering environment
- Self-motivated, ambitious
- Enjoys technical challenges
- Results driven
- The ability to plan, prioritize and get work done on schedule is essential, as is the ability to get on well in a small team environment
Nice to have skills include:
Some of the benefits of working at the company include:
- Share option scheme
- Fast growing company
- Broad tech stack with the opportunity to learn new technologies
- Life insurance
- Child care vouchers
- Opportunity to become a Team Lead in the future
- Excellent pension scheme
They're looking to line up initial interviews from the 11th January. With a competitive salary ranging from £40,000-£50,000 depending on level and experience. If you could be interested, please apply by sending your CV to *********************** or call me on my direct line.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918890