2nd Line Microsoft Unified Communications Servicedesk Analyst
We are seeking a 2nd Line Microsoft UC/S4B biased Support Analyst to join our IT Ops Support team in Salford.
This is a support role on our Salford Service Desk which falls under Cloud Services, Unified Communications and Microsoft Support Services.
2nd Line technical operations role within the IT Operations support team, with a specialisation in UC/S4B Customer solution Support and Troubleshooting.
We are very well known in the IT Arena for developing our own and this role will be no different. We expect your energy, focus and commitment and we will match it, providing subject matter expertise and training/mentoring.
Who are we?
One of Europe's fastest growing Managed Service Providers (MSP)- With a highly diverse client base from Universities to Central Government Contracts to Retail and Telco Giants to the funky, smaller SMe
We promote via meritocracy ONLY.
We offer advanced training and career development and pay rises via meritocracy only.
Proud to be a non political set-up - We are interested in 2 things and 2 things only. Technical excellence and a true understanding of what Customer Centric should be.
- Microsoft, Lync and S4B deployments (on-premise, 365 and Private hosted solutions)
- Enterprise Voice and Audio/Video Conferencing) / Edge Server deployment, Mobility(skypeshield)
- Lync and Skype for Business Server experience
- MS SQL Server
- Windows Server
- AD, DNS, WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Clustering
- Firewall and Reverse Proxy experience
- MS Exchange Server
- MS Exchange On-Line (o365)
- Contract Centre Solutions (Enghouse EICC / CCSP desirable)
- Verba voice recording
- SBC Deployment and configuration ( Sonus, AudioCodes and Acme Packet)
IF you can "only" tick 70-80% of the above but have a natural talent for troubleshooting, finding out stuff and delivering and learning swiftly I still want to hear from you - Attitude and aptitude to learning should never be underestimated in its significance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920835