Junior Infrastructure Analyst
A large investment management house is looking for a junior infrastructure analyst to join its London based team.
- Be a key point of contact within the Infrastructure team for sales queries, communicating efficiently with finance and investment teams to provide the appropriate responses.
- Assist in building a database of potential co-investors in order to understand their preferences, capabilities and investment approval processes.
- Coordinate and contribute to online secure data room facilities to deliver divestment, fund material and RFP responses to prospective investors and existing clients.
- Help to prepare and review general marketing presentations and materials ensuring brand consistency across suite of documentation.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong academic record is essential.
- Familiar with Private Equity or Infrastructure is advantageous.
- Excellent command of Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Motivated and enthusiastic to learn, keen on pursuing a career within investment management marketing.
- Outgoing and confident in interactions with colleagues at all levels.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910837