Customer Support Engineer
Oaklands Global currently have a brand-new opportunity for an experienced Customer Support Engineer to join an exciting and growing company.
The purpose of this position is to provide professional, commercial and technical support to assist with customer requirements. Ensuring customer service is always kept to a high standard.
Customer Support Engineer Responsibilities;
- Identify opportunities for business development
- Visit customers as per contact plan in order to evaluate needs and build positive relationships
- Produce work instructions in line with log book requirements, OEM specifications and Customer Special Requirements (CSR).
- Ensure technical compliance with relevant industry standards, OEM and regulative authorities
- Agree realistic turn round times (TRT) and promised delivery dates (PDD) with the internal and external customer
- Participate in the Technical Publication Review process and approve changes to in-house systems
- Ensure technical documentation is updated as required
- Produce customer status/engine reports and other relevant information as required
- Prepare cost estimates to submit to external customers as required
- Provide technical advice and support and training to the internal customer
- Carry out analysis of test data through liaison with the Test Cell
- Provide technical/engineering support to customers during field visits and in response to incoming queries
- Collate and quantify information to enable the release of the product within statutory requirements
- Participate in defect investigations and incident report investigations as required.
- Active participation in the Material Review Board
- Participate in Out of Hours support
Customer Support Engineer Requirements;
- HNC/degree level educated
- Previous experience in a customer facing role ideally within engineering
- Expertise in the commercial and engineering aspects of the industry
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client?s need and equally as importantly what they don?t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV Harry Sansbury
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916953