Stores Coordinator / Stock Controller
Job Title: Stores Coordinator / Stock Controller (Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire)
Salary: £15,000 to £18,000 depending on experience + Benefits
Location: Huthwaite, Nottingham
Start Date: ASAP
In order to achieve our vision as a business, ?Shaping the skyline, building your future?, we are looking for a Stores Coordinator who can bring value to our business and join our team based in Huthwaite, Nottingham.
Stores Coordinator Role:
The successful Stores Coordinator will be responsible for the Company?s main stores, ensuring the smooth running of the facility. They will collaborate closely with other members of the team and business, as well as ensuring a handle is kept on stock control, repair of tools, preparation of equipment, and other general stores housekeeping.
Stores Coordinator Key Responsibilities include:
- Receiving and Unloading Stores Deliveries
- Forklift Operation
- Stock Control
- Repair of Mechanical and Electrical Tools
- Order Picking and Packaging
- Loading Materials to Vehicles
- Refuelling Vehicles
- Occasional Deliveries
- Preparation of Tools and Equipment for Site
- Inspection and Issue of Safety Equipment and PPE
- General Stores and Yard Housekeeping
Stores Coordinator Essential Attributes and Skills
- Successful applicant must have a full, clean driving licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT Skills in Microsoft Office
- Can do attitude, positive and hardworking
- Self motivated with a flexible approach to the working day
- Previous stores / warehouse / tool repair / forklift experience is desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
What We Offer our Stores Coordinator:
- Salary of £15,000-£18,000 (depending on experience)
- Annual Pay Review and Bonus Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
- 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Company Medical Insurance
- Training and Skills Development opportunities
- Employee Reward Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Our values are what differentiate us as an organisation and what bonds us as a team. We are exceptionally proud of our values and everything we do can be related back to our core value set, this ensures that we all act in a manner that supports our purpose and vision. We want to build innovative, inspirational skylines that secure the future of our employees, customers and stakeholders, without compromising our values. Our values are: Quality, Sustainable, Consistency, Integrity, Professional, Committed, Innovative and Safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Stores Coordinator to join a reputable business that encourages employee career progression and offers great rates of pay and benefits and job security. If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills as listed above then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917950