Infrastructure Engineer-Unix-Linux Summary
Infrastructure Engineer-Unix-Linux to work for a global organisation based in West Sussex, the ideal Infrastructure Engineer-Unix-Linux will have the below experience.
- To provide support, fault resolution and project work as a "Subject Matter Expert" level.
- Proven expertise in Unix/Linux systems administration (Solaris/Red Hat/Oracle) and demonstrable interest in gaining an advanced understanding of GNU/Linux systems.
- Proven experience of managing Oracle servers utilising OVM Manager and OEM
- Experience of writing and maintaining tools and scripts in a language such as Bash, Perl, or Python.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networks
- Good understanding of Storage Area Networks
- Good understanding of NetBackup
- Experience of maintaining IT systems in a critical service environment.
- VMWare experience
- Microsoft Active Directory experience
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921860