C# Developer Net SQL - Hedge Fund
C# Developer / Software Engineer (Python Perl SQL C#.Net). Hedge Fund (1bn under management) founded by one of the world?s leading scholars and economists is seeking a skilled object orientated C# Developer / Software Engineer with a broad range of technical knowledge.
As a C# Developer you will design and develop highly complex real-time trading systems, working closely with the R&D team to put trading strategies in place. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a technically challenging position, with exposure to a wide variety of work from back to front end systems, you will be working on multiple concurrent projects across the full development lifecycle within a dynamic technically driven environment.
The role of C# Developer is based in Central London, you will be working in a collegiate flat structure environment with casual dress code. Above all they are seeking passionate technologists ? no finance experience required.
- Strong object orientated development experience ? most coding will be done with C# going forward however, candidates from a Java / C++ background will be considered
- Good scripting skills with Python or Perl
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good understanding of algorithm development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2.1 or above in a technical or highly numerate discipline from a top tier (Russell Group university)
As a C# Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k), in excess of 100% bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion regarding this and other C# Developer opportunities.
Job Role: C# Developer; Location: London, Central; Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 + bonus + benefits
This C# Developer / Software Engineer (Python Perl SQL C#.Net) vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910573