Senior Cost Manager
Our clients are a well established Project & Cost Management consultancy with offices based in the South East and the Midlands giving them easy access to projects throughout the UK, operating throughout various market sectors. As part of their ongoing growth plan, they are currently looking for a Senior Cost Manager to join their team in Leicestershire.
They are looking for an experienced Cost Manager with a minimum of 7 years' experience working in a consultancy environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Distribution, Commercial &/or Education sectors. Experience managing a team of junior team members is ideal and as this is a client facing role, excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established yet growing company working as part of a close knit team on a range of exciting projects. They offer a competitive salary package with ongoing career development and genuine progression prospects to further your career within the company.
- BSc Quantity Surveying or Project Management degree
- Minimum of 7 years' experience working for a consultancy
- MRICS qualified
- Experience in the Commercial, Distribution &/or Commercial sectors
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Excellent communications & negotiation skills
- Previous experience managing/mentoring junior staff
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Hold a full clean driving licence
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918296