Nurse Advisor/ Assessor - Bristol - upto £35k
At Meridian Health we are currently recruiting for a Nurse Advisor for a Global Insurance Company.
You will be providing medical management services on emergency assistance cases. You will be following procedures to ensure that a clear and accurate advice is provided to the Operations Team.
Within this role you will be working closely with the Operations team, offer advice and opinions on the best course of treatment, taking into account the insurance policy coverage, pre- existing conditions.
Reviewing medical information from providers, refer cases to external clinical advisers where appropriate.
Following up patients' progress throughout the course of treatment/hospitalisation to ensure appropriate care and quality services are provided, referring to doctors where necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Ability to handle critical situations and provide simple solutions
- Ability to meet quality and service level standards
- Good planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales.
- Must have a nursing qualification such as RGN or SRN.
- 3 years' experience in a nursing role is essential
- Desirable: previous experience in field of travel insurance and aviation medicine
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call Ged on ************* or email *********************** to discuss this position further
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919380