IT Support Apprentice
We Do Your IT is an IT Support Company like no other, uniquely focused on delivering amazing technology support experiences.
As an Apprentice IT Support Consultant, you will learn how to be a leader in customer service, product knowledge and solutions, and highly influential in how you engage with customers. You'll also learn how to turn mild customer curiosity into intense interest.
As new products and initiatives emerge, you are the first to learn, share and inspire your team members through approachability and action. You always meet, and at times exceed, your established performance goals. You're proud to represent We Do Your IT, and you exemplify that in all your interactions with customers.
Main role/ responsibilities
- Working in a busy technical support environment, primarily providing 1st line support to customers by telephone
- Involved in configuration, installation and setup of systems at customer sites
- Working directly with customers so you need strong telephone, communication and customer service skills
- Working within our support team, supporting customers through email, telephone and face to face with technical support requests as well as configuration and setup of systems from desktop computers, servers, routers, wireless systems and more
- Someone with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone with good telephone skills and clear vocal communication
- Someone with a strong sense of what it takes to give good customer service
Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm - 40hrs per week
- Rewards for hard work
- Social Events
- Paid team outings
- Discounts on High Street Retailers, including discounted cinema tickets and more
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Public Holidays
- Full training and support from the whole team!
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911228