First Line Support Apprentice
We are looking for the right individual to join our existing team. Expect an exciting and dynamic role with enormous room for progression supporting clients, remotely and onsite.
With a wide-spectrum portfolio of clients, our company has been trading since 1999 and specialise in support, systems monitoring, network, and computer and telephony installations. Committed to delivering unrivalled service levels and a high quality of work, we believe in delivering first class solutions that drives our clients' success.
- Joining as a 1st line Support / IT Helpdesk Engineer you will ensure the provision of efficient and effective IT services to meet client needs.
- Whether you are; supporting clients remotely, or on site visits; performing routine maintenance (Server checks, LAN and WAN infrastructure, Server Backups);
- PC/ Laptop installation
- Installing software you will be key in providing excellent customer service to various small-to-medium sized clients.
- An ambition to learn about technology and an interest in the possibilities technology offers.
- Excellent email
- Telephone communication
- Customer facing skills as well as the willingness to learn
- A willingness to travel to client sites when requested, Full UK Driving license preferred
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
- Possible full time role on completion of apprenticeship
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920806